Seeing is Believing: Virtual Tours for Event Coordinators and Wedding Planners.
Planning any event or wedding comes with a range of important decisions, and one of the most crucial is finding the perfect venue. Your chosen space influences the tone of your gathering, so it’s essential to select a place that both meets your practical needs and embraces your vision. Luckily, thanks to modern marketing tools, virtual tours have become a must have resource for event organizers, facilities managers, and wedding planners. In this article, we’ll explore the some of the benefits that our clients have shared with us and show off some of the amazing virtual tours that we have captured along the way.
3 Fat Labs Wedding & Event Barn
Take a virtual tour of this amazing venue featured on Season 1, Episode 7, of Netflix’s, “Say I Do”, series.
As a wedding planner or event coordinator, there are several benefits to hiring a photographer to capture a virtual tour of a venue or event space. At Advanced Online Insights, we enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and learning about the impact the virtual tour we created for them has had on their business. The top five benefits our clients shared with us about their virtual tours are…
- Increases the appeal of the venue: Having a virtual tour along with professional, high-quality photos of the venue can greatly increase its visual appeal to potential clients. This can lead to more bookings and increased revenue.
- Allows for better visualization: A virtual tour allows potential clients to better visualize the space and how it can be utilized for their event. This can be especially helpful for clients who are unable to visit the venue in person.
- Provides a showcase for social media and marketing: The virtual tour and professional photos of the venue can be shared on social media and used in marketing materials to showcase the space and attract potential clients.
- Instant Access: Providing instant access to the view a venue right speeds up the sales process and builds a strong competitive advantage.
- Sight Unseen Purchases: In many cases a virtual tour provides all of the information that a prospective client needs to make a purchasing decision. This not only speeds up the sales process but also reduces the amount of in person tours that an event coordinator needs to perform per booking.
Top of the Market Banquet Center
Located in Dayton, Ohio, this charming venue features three unique rooms, and is perfect for everything from birthday parties to weddings, from charity events to retirements parties, and everything in between. Take a virtual tour and see for yourself.
Great Ideas Worth Sharing
We love it when our clients find new ways to utilize the virtual tours we create for them. Recently, one of our clients shared an email template that they use when someone reaches out to them to get information about booking their venue.
If you would like to create an email template of your own that links to all of the points of interest in your virtual tour then check out our how to guide on our website.
How to Create an Email Template to Share Your Virtual Tour
Dear [potential customer],
Thank you so much for reaching out to us to learn more about our amazing venue. We would love to be your choice for hosting your event or wedding. We look forward to meeting you in person and sharing our space with you. In the meantime, take a virtual tour of our space and it's amenities by selecting any of the following links.
Take a Virtual Walk Down the Aisle
Dinner and Reception Area
Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or to book your event today.
The Event Coordinator
Want To Learn More About Virtual Tours?
If you are ready to explore what a virtual tour can do for your venue or event center, contact us! We would be glad to put together a custom quote for you. All it takes is a quick phone call or a quick email so we can learn about your goals and how Advanced Online Insights can help. Call us at (940)-549-0563, or send our team an email at email@example.com to get the conversation started.