Virtual tOur instructions for CVG
Navigating Virtual Tours
Listed below are the instructions to navigate the virtual tour. Included are viewing options, navigation controls, and instructions for submitting questions for more detailed information.
There are several ways to navigate the virtual tour. The basic controls for viewing the virtual tour are...
- Click the arrows to navigate the virtual tour.
- Use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom in/out.
- Click any of the info icons to see more info.
Virtual Tour Navigation Controls
Select any of the menu items to navigate to the specified area of the virtual tour.
The map view contains a detailed view of Concourse B Hub. Select any of the red dots to navigate directly to the associated area of the virtual tour. If you use the navigation arrows to move through Concourse B Hub the associated red dot will change to a blue dot to show the active area of the tour.
Click the navigation arrows to move between areas of the virtual tour
Toggle Map View: Turns the map view on and off
Autoplay Tour: Animates the tour and navigates through the areas automatically.
Toggle Fullscreen: Opens the tour in full screen mode on your PC or mobile device. Press ESC on a PC or swipe down on your mobile device to exit full screen mode.
Instructions for submitting questions
- Navigate to the view you want to show along with your question.
- Select and copy the link in your internet browser. (this link will open the virtual tour in the same spot for the viewer)
- Paste the link along with you inquiry and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org