Create a facebook Post Featuring a Google Virtual Tour
Share Your Google Virtual Tour with All of Your Followers on Facebook
Creating a post on Facebook to showcase your virtual tour is a great way to show off your business. You can even select the exact view and starting point you want to share with your Facebook followers. This allows you to create multiple posts and share all of your products, services, and the areas of your business that make it special throughout the year.
Let's start off by learning how to make a Facebook post that looks great and links directly to your Google Virtual Tour.
1. Go to www.google.com/maps on a desktop computer.
2. Type in your business name and select your business.
3. Scroll down and click on your virtual tour image on the left hand side of the screen.
4. Navigate the tour to the starting point you want to share in your post
5. Take a screen shot of the area of interest in your virtual tour.
7. Select short url and copy the link
8. Open Facebook and click in the "Write something" box to begin your post.
11. Select the screen shot you created in Step 5 and hide the image that Facebook auto created from Google Maps.
"Radius at the Banks is looking for renters who want to experience everything that Cincinnati has to offer. They are located in the heart of the city between the Bengals and Reds Stadiums. Click the image below to take a virtual tour."